Board our Muir Woods shuttle from San Francisco to Muir Woods! Enjoy stunning scenery and gorgeous walking trails upon arrival, ending your tour in the charming town of Sausalito.
- Spend over an hour walking around the majestic Muir Woods Redwood National Monument, home to some of the oldest things in the world.
- Cross the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, declared “one of the 10 wonders of the modern world.”
- The tour will end in the beautiful Mediterranean town of Sausalito, perfect for lunch and waterfront views.
- Our local guide will share history and recommendations along the route, while you sit back and relax during the ride.
Looking to explore San Francisco and enjoy lunch in Sausalito? We highly recommend our Dylan’s Famous Tour + Muir Woods.
Departs at 8AM (through October 25th)
Provides guided shuttle bus to Muir Woods and Drops off in Sausalito
Spend over an hour walking among the majestic Muir Woods National Monument
Food is available at the Muir Woods cafe and Sausalito
What To Expect
We’ll meet you outside Fisherman’s Wharf at your chosen tour time. Our guide will be wearing a Dylan’s Tours shirt to help you spot them easily.
The Muir Woods Shuttle tour will begin by crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, where our guide will share the history of the city and other useful information. Upon arrival to Muir Woods, you will have over an hour to explore the trails and extraordinary beauty of the some of the last remaining coastal redwoods in the world. After Muir Woods you will be dropped-off in the beautiful Mediterranean town of Sausalito, where we encourage you to grab lunch and take the ferry back to San Francisco for stunning views of the skyline. If you have any problems, just give us a call at (415) 932-6993.
Have questions? Here’s the most frequently asked.
What is Muir Woods?
Muir Woods National Monument is located 20 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge and is home to some of the oldest and tallest living trees in the world.
This popular destination is part of the United States National Park service and is considered to be one of the most peaceful destinations in the Bay Area.
Why choose the San Francisco to Muir Woods Shuttle?
We are the least expensive shuttle from San Francisco to Muir Woods.
How long do we spend in Muir Woods?
We spend approximately 75-minutes in Muir Woods.
Why is it beneficial to book directly on Dylanstours.com ?
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our tour company and look forward to showing you our version of San Francisco. When you book directly through our website it allows us to provide the best possible customer service, including:
1. Emailing or calling you directly to communicate our meeting location, last-minute details and tips about your tour. If you book with a 3rd party, we don’t receive your contact information and may not be able to get ahold of you.
2. Easy cancellations; when booking outside of our website it takes several days to get your money back to you should you need to cancel.
3. Dylan’s employees are here to help. When you book with us on the web or over the phone our team is here to help every step of the way – from hotel and restaurant recommendations to the best way to get to San Francisco from the airport.
4. The ability to keep our prices fair; when you book outside of our website we pay a 20% commission and therefore have to increase the cost of our tours.
More Tours To Explore!
"Everything Included on our Dylan's Famous Tour, without Muir Woods"
- Small group tour designed for those who want to enjoy more time in Sausalito and the beautiful ferry ride back to San Francisco
- Your local guide will show you our favorite San Francisco neighborhoods and teach you the history of our city
- 13 locations, 5 amazing photo stops
- Tour ends in the beautiful waterfront town of Sausalito
- Enjoy the world's most scenic ferry ride across the bay
VIEW TOURBook Now 3 HOURS | ADULT $89
“See it all in a day! Includes the Official Alcatraz Island Tour and over an hour in Muir Woods”
- Small group tour designed for guests who only have 1-day to spend in San Francisco
- Your local guide will show you our favorite neighborhoods and teach you the history of our city
- 9 locations and 5 amazing photo stops!
- Includes the Official Alcatraz Tour
- 75 minutes in majestic Muir Woods