- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge for an unforgettable San Francisco experience!
- Pick up bike rentals at 782 Columbus Ave
- Rad Power Electric Bikes or 7-Speed bikes
- Helmet, lock, detailed map and directions included
- Pick up at 8:15 AM, Return at 2:30 PM
- Explore the top neighborhoods with your local guide and learn the stories & history of SF
- Enjoy lunch in Golden Gate Park or Ocean Beach
- Peddling is optional on our Rad Power Electric Bikes
- Private Tour option available for groups 4+
- Daily, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Award Winning Tours
Over a decade ago, San Francisco native Dylan David set out to create the best way to see San Francisco in a day. The result is Dylan’s Famous Tour: a journey that weaves history from the Gold Rush to the Summer of Love with the contemporary art, tech and gastronomy scenes throughout San Francisco, topped with a peaceful and refreshing stroll through Muir Woods and ending with an optional sendoff to Alcatraz Penitentiary. Journeying where no tour bus had gone before, Dylan changed the way people saw San Francisco by treating them like friends in town and going off the beaten path to show them San Francisco through the eyes of a local. Dylan continues to train every guide with his personal touch and maintain high standards for delivering an unforgettable experience to every guest who joins a Dylan’s Tour.
Private Group Tours
We are thrilled to cater to groups large and small that prefer a private tour experience. Booking a private group tour allows you to see the city at your own pace, in a comfortable surrounding with a dedicated local guide.
Committed to Guest Safety & Health
We are committed to your safety and enjoyment on every tour. Dylan’s Tours has taken the necessary health and sanitation measures to safely guide small groups around San Francisco.
San Francisco Travel Guide
Check out our Trip Planner and learn all there is to know about San Francisco!