San Francisco Tours
See It All In A Day
Minibus & E-Bike Tours
Visit the most iconic sites in San Francisco all in one day. Take in the art, culture, and history that will make you leave your heart in San Francisco.
100% San Francisco
We connect tourists and locals with San Francisco’s beauty, history, and vibrancy through authentic experiences led by friendly locals who love to share their passion for the city.
- Visit San Francisco’s most notable neighborhoods and landmarks, including Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, the Golden Gate Bridge, and more!
- Explore some of the last remaining coastal Giant Redwoods at Muir Woods National Monument
- An excellent choice for families, solo travelers, small groups, and couples
- The morning tour includes a break and a chance to grab lunch in the charming waterfront town of Sausalito and the option to add on a visit to Alcatraz at the end of your tour
- Departs daily at 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- From $69-$119
- Guided and self-guided tours of the Golden Gate Bridge on our brand new Rad Power E-bikes
- Choose between exploring the city, Sausalito, & Muir Woods
- Local guides show you how to navigate the city safely
- Great for families, solo travelers, small groups, couples, & adventurers
- Equipped with locks, helmets, & a map of San Francisco
- Departures daily
- Private tours available upon request
- Starting at $99 per rider
Award-Winning San Francisco Tours
The Unique Story Behind Dylan’s Tours
It all started with 25 cents and a soccer mom minivan. Dream in hand, Dylan, a native of San Francisco, went to his local Kinko’s, printed out a copy of his first brochure, and with it Dylan’s Tours was born. After traveling the world off and on for over a decade, Dylan was eager to show his hometown of San Francisco in the same way that made his travels so memorable.
Dylan’s Tours began with the passion to show visitors authentic, off the beaten path experiences in San Francisco. Today, Dylan’s Tours has become well-known for their Famous Tour of San Francisco that weaves together the history of the area, from the Gold Rush to the Beatniks, along with the vibrant art, tech, and gastronomy scenes throughout the city. Along with San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods, the Famous Tour visits the majestic Muir Woods National Monument, the charming Mediterranean-like town of Sausalito, and has an optional add-on to discover the history of Alcatraz Island and Penitentiary.
Today, Dylan’s Tours has grown to include electric bike tours and rentals from their bike shop in North Beach to offering custom wine and food experiences for groups of all sizes and creating exciting guided tours for local residents and companies. To this day, Dylan continues to train all of the local tour guides, and each one embodies the unique spirit that makes every tour an unforgettable experience!
Private Group Tours
We cater to groups large and small that prefer a private San Francisco tour. Booking a private group tour allows you to see the city at your own pace, in a comfortable surrounding with a dedicated guide.
Your employees work hard. Reward them by creating the perfect team experience with Dylan’s. Work with our dedicated team to take your employees from the office to the streets of San Francisco.
San Francisco Travel Guides
Check out our Trip Planner and learn all there is to know about San Francisco!
Dylan’s Gives Back
Our love for San Francisco extends to its coasts and the beautiful people who live, work, and play in our diverse neighborhoods. That’s why part of our ticket proceeds give our beloved natives equitable access to its oceans. Join us in supporting the City Surf Project and let’s make waves together!