See San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods aboard the only open-air minibus in town!
- Hop on our open-air minibus and enjoy our local San Francisco commentary while listening to great music and capturing breathtaking photos!
- Perfect for large groups, friends and families looking for a fun ride and introduction to San Francisco.
- Discover areas other tour groups can’t go! In our 12 passenger minibus, you’ll have great views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the narrow alleyways of Chinatown, and more.
- Reserve at no charge and we will confirm your tour within 24-hours of booking!
Departs daily at your chosen tour time
Tour runs in all weather conditions
Open Air Bus
See the best photo stops in the city
What to Expect
We’ll meet you at your hotel or AirBnB at your chosen tour time. Our guide will be wearing a Dylan’s Tours shirt to help you spot them easily.
After a brief introduction, we’ll board the bus and travel to our first stop. Over the course of the tour you’ll be treated to stories about the neighborhoods, diversity, and geography of the area. We will exit the bus at several points for photos and exploration, including the Golden Gate Bridge.
If you have any problems, just give us a call at (415) 932-6993.
Here are the places we will explore on a typical tour (photo stops noted by *):
One of San Francisco’s most popular destinations – from beautiful old shipyards, to Boudin’s Bakery and the legendary sea lions, Fisherman’s Wharf has it all.
Offering a stunning perspective of the Golden Gate Bridge with downtown San Francisco in the background, this awe-inspiring view is the perfect place to capture a memorable photo.
North Beach – Little Italy
Voted as one of the USA’s “ten great neighborhoods”, North Beach is best known as the home of Little Italy. With delicious restaurants, bakeries and cafes, it is not to be missed!
Boasting the largest Chinatown in the United States, this 24-block mecca is bustling with energy, amazing food, and unique and colorful shops that give this area its charm.
This beautiful Beaux-Arts monument epitomizes the high-minded American renaissance of the late 18th and early 19th century. The site of Joe Dimaggio and Marilyn Monroe’s marriage in 1954.
Featuring a panoramic view of all of San Francisco, Twin Peaks offers ones of the best perspectives of the downtown skyline, surrounding hills and vistas (weather permitting).
The origin of the hippie culture and the birth place of the “Summer of Love.” From the stunning Painted Ladies to the homes of music’s favorite 60’s bands, this district started the counter-culture movement across the USA.
Known for its prominent and colorful mural installations, delicious food, and vibrant art and music scene, The Mission embodies the culture of old and new San Francisco.
One of the most vibrant neighborhoods in the USA. Colorful bars & restaurants line the streets, with the historic Castro Theater overlooking the area Harvey Milk called home.
Offering one of the most scenic outlooks in all of Northern California, Pacific Heights is home to Billionaire’s Row, featuring the estates of politicians and tech titans.
Golden Gate Bridge
Declared “one of the 10 wonders of the modern world,” the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most recognized symbols of San Francisco. Simply stunning!
Located just beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point gives you a front row seat to the San Francisco Bay. This former military fortification was used during WWII.
Former military base, now a beautiful park that includes Crissy Field, Fort Point, Lucasfilm’s (George Lucas) headquarters and the Walt Disney Museum.
Nestled near downtown San Francisco, the Tenderloin neighborhood continues to resist gentrification, all while spearheading the local arts movement.
Have questions? Here’s the most frequently asked.
Where does the Open Air Bus pick-up and drop-off?
Our open-air bus can pick-up anywhere in the downtown San Francisco area.
What should I bring with me on the Open Air Bus?
We recommend bringing a light jacket or sweater on the bus in case it is foggy, as it often is in the summer months! You are also welcome to “BYOB” or a snack as well.
Why is it beneficial to book directly on Dylanstours.com
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our tour company and look forward to showing you our version of San Francisco. When you book directly through our website it allows us to provide the best possible customer service, including:
1. Emailing or calling you directly to communicate our meeting location, last-minute details and tips about your tour. If you book with a 3rd party, we don’t receive your contact information and may not be able to get ahold of you.
2. Easy cancellations; when booking outside of our website it takes several days to get your money back to you should you need to cancel.
3. Dylan’s employees are here to help. When you book with us, on the web or over the phone, our team is here to help every step of the way – from hotel and restaurant recommendations to the best way to get to San Francisco from the airport.
4. The ability to keep our prices fair; when you book outside of our website we pay a 20% commission and therefore have to increase the cost of our tours.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer a 100% refund if you cancel at least 24 hours (or more) in advance of your scheduled tour.
“The little mini buses are very comfortable and not very crowded so you still get a personal feel to the tour.”
JENNY TYLER FROM PETERSBURG, MI