See San Francisco’s most popular neighborhoods in 90 minutes aboard the only open-air minibus in town!
- Hop on our open air minibus and enjoy our local San Francisco commentary while listening to great music and capturing breathtaking photos!
- Perfect for those planning to spend an afternoon eating and shopping around the Pier 39/Fisherman’s Wharf area.
- Discover areas larger groups can’t go! In our 12 passenger minibus, you’ll have great views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the narrow alleyways of Chinatown, and more.
- Hungry or thirsty? Our friends at Capurro’s Restaurant are located in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf (498 Jefferson Street) and offer the ideal setting to enjoy a bite to eat or grab a drink before the tour! We encourage you to arrive at least an hour early to the restaurant if you wish to dine there.
Departs at 11AM, 1PM & 3PM
Tour runs in all weather conditions
Open Air Bus
2 memorable photo stops included!
What to Expect
We’ll meet you outside Fisherman’s Wharf at your chosen tour time. Our guide will be wearing a Dylan’s Tours shirt to help you spot them easily.
After a brief roll call, we’ll board the bus and travel to our first stop. Over the next 90 minutes you’ll be treated to stories about the neighborhoods, diversity, and geography of the area. We will exit the bus at the Golden Gate Bridge and Pacific Heights so you can grab a few photos as well! At the conclusion of your tour we will drop you off at Capurro’s in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf so you can enjoy a cocktail or lunch.
If you have any problems, just give us a call at (415) 932-6993.
Here are the places we will explore (photo stops noted by *):
One of San Francisco’s most popular destinations – from beautiful old shipyards, to Boudin’s Bakery and the smell of fresh clam chowder, Fisherman’s Wharf has it all.
Boasting the largest Chinatown in the United States, this 24-block mecca is bustling with energy, amazing food, and unique and colorful shops that give this area its charm.
North Beach – Little Italy
Voted as one of the USA’s “ten great neighborhoods”, North Beach is best known as the home of Little Italy. From delicious restaurants to authentic sidewalk cafes and bakeries, you will feel the charm of San Francisco as soon as you arrive.
Offering one of the most scenic outlooks in all of Northern California, Pacific Heights is home to Billionaire’s Row, featuring the estates of politicians, tech titans and other San Francisco celebrities (includes Mrs. Doubtfire house!)
Golden Gate Bridge – Fort Point*
Located just beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point gives you a front row seat to the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
Palace of Fine Arts
Inspired by Roman and Greek architecture, the Palace of Fine Arts was originally constructed to celebrate San Francisco’s recovery from the 1906 earthquake.
Once home to the mansions of the Big Four railroad barons, Nob Hill retains a sense of wealth and privilege. Some of the city’s swankiest hotels are here, as are the ornate, Gothic-style Grace Cathedral and charming Huntington Park.
Former military base, now a beautiful park that includes Crissy Field, Fort Point, Lucasfilm’s (George Lucas) headquarters and the Walt Disney Museum.
While tour buses are not allowed down the street by law, we will go by Lombard Street during the tour!
Have questions? Here’s the most frequently asked.
Where does the Open Air Bus pick-up and drop-off?
Our minibus tours pick-up in a convenient location in Fisherman’s Wharf. Your confirmation and reminder emails will contain our exact address and best ways to get there.
We will drop you off just steps away from the starting location, directly in front of Capurro’s, one of our favorite places to grab a drink or lunch after the tour.
What should I bring with me on the Open Air Bus?
We recommend bringing a light jacket or sweater on the bus in case it is foggy, as it often is in the summer months! You are also welcome to “BYOB” or a snack as well.
Why is it beneficial to book directly on Dylanstours.com
We sincerely appreciate your interest in our tour company and look forward to showing you our version of San Francisco. When you book directly through our website it allows us to provide the best possible customer service, including:
1. Emailing or calling you directly to communicate our meeting location, last-minute details and tips about your tour. If you book with a 3rd party, we don’t receive your contact information and may not be able to get ahold of you.
2. Easy cancellations; when booking outside of our website it takes several days to get your money back to you should you need to cancel.
3. Dylan’s employees are here to help. When you book with us, on the web or over the phone, our team is here to help every step of the way – from hotel and restaurant recommendations to the best way to get to San Francisco from the airport.
4. The ability to keep our prices fair; when you book outside of our website we pay a 20% commission and therefore have to increase the cost of our tours.
What is your cancellation policy?
We offer a 100% refund if you cancel at least 24 hours (or more) in advance of your scheduled tour.
“The little mini buses are very comfortable and not very crowded so you still get a personal feel to the tour.”
JENNY TYLER FROM PETERSBURG, MI