Custom Open-Air San Francisco Sightseeing Tour
Dylan’s Famous Private Tour of San Francisco
Create your own adventure on our customizable private tour of San Francisco! Enjoy open-air transportation while your guide shares with you a tour created just for you of the city’s top landmarks and neighborhoods.
$450 per group (up to 7 people)
$150 per additional hour
- A one-of-a-kind experience touring San Francisco aboard open-air transportation
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will share with you the city’s top sights
- Choose from our recommended itinerary or create your own family-friendly adventure
- Stops for photos of San Francisco’s top attractions and landmarks
- Travel where tour buses can’t, such as driving down crooked Lombard Street
- Choose to add-on a visit to Muir Woods National Monument
- Optional hotel pick-up available (additional fee applies)
- BYOB is permitted for guests 21+
- 100% refund if you cancel with at least 24 hours notice ahead of your scheduled tour
Enjoy a Guided Custom Private Tour of San Francisco Aboard Open-Air Transportation
Experience San Francisco like a local with a customizable private tour of the city. Your guide will share with you the history and culture of the Bay Area while you explore the many unique landmarks and neighborhoods. Enjoy comfortable transportation on our open-air vehicle that allows your group to take in the sights and sounds as you explore the city. Your group can travel down streets that tour buses can’t, getting to see famous landmarks, such as driving down Lombard Street, the city’s ‘crookedest street.’
Discover San Francisco Like a Local with a Custom Private Tour
You can choose from our recommended itinerary or your experience can be personally customized to your group’s requests. You can even add-on a trip to Muir Woods National Monument, where you can explore some of the last remaining Coastal Redwoods in the world. Choose the landmarks, neighborhoods, and attractions that your group wants to see. Your guide will share with you unique insights into the many destinations you’ll visit, and you’ll have plenty of time to stop for photos of all the best sights along the way!
Create a Truly One-of-a-Kind Experience
From convenient pick-up available at your hotel or location to an unobstructed view of the city’s best sights aboard open-air transportation, you’ll get to enjoy San Francisco from a local’s view. Your guide will delight you with stories and history about the unique neighborhoods and culture of the city, while you and your group get an up-close view of the most notable sights, with plenty of time to capture those memorable moments. You can discover Haight-Ashbury, the home of the 1960’s hippy movement, take in panoramic views of the city from Twin Peaks, and take in the lively Mission District, complete with bustling restaurants, bars, and boutiques.
Enjoy Lunch Like a San Francisco Local
Grab lunch at one of many local-favorites in the city. Enjoy famous tacos in the Mission District, indulge in pizza in Little Italy in North Beach, enjoy Dim Sum in the country’s oldest Chinatown, or grab sandwiches to-go and have a picnic-style lunch in one of San Francisco’s many gorgeous parks, such as Mission Dolores or Golden Gate Park.
- 2-hour guided tour with a friendly guide
- Open-air transportation, offering easy viewing of the sights
- Customized tour of the landmarks and neighborhoods your group wants to see
- Stops for photos of the sights and attractions
- Option to add-on a Muir Woods National Monument visit
- BYOB permitted for 21+
- Travel where tour busses can’t go, such as famously crooked Lombard Street
- Hotel pick-up (available for an additional fee)
- Gratuity for tour guide (recommended)
What is the duration of the tour?
Your custom private tour is 2 hours in duration. Additional hours can be added for $150 per hour.
What neighborhoods and landmarks are visited on the tour?
Your tour is customizable, which allows you to choose the neighborhoods and landmarks you want to see, or you can choose our recommended itinerary.
Some of the most popular neighborhoods and landmarks to visit include Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, Haight-Ashbury, the Castro District, Nob Hill, Pacific Heights, the Mission District, Presidio, Fort Point, Lombard Street, Painted Ladies (Postcard Row), Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Can we visit Muir Woods?
Options are available to visit Muir Woods National Monument by adding on an afternoon or next-day ride on our famous Muir Woods Shuttle that provides round-trip transportation to and from the park and trails of old-growth California Coastal Redwood Trees.
Can we BYOB?
Yes, BYOB is permitted for guests 21+.
Is the tour family-friendly?
Yes, the tour is family friendly and children of all ages are welcome, with the attendance of an adult.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the tour is wheelchair accessible. Please let us know if you need wheelchair accessibility, and your tour planner will work with you to provide the appropriate accommodations.
Are restroom breaks available?
Yes, stops are included to allow for restroom breaks during the tour.
What is the cancellation policy?
A 100% refund is available if you cancel with at least 24 hours notice ahead of your scheduled tour.
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Departure Time: 8:00am
- Departure Location: 2805 Leavenworth Street, Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Return Time: Approximately 7:00pm
- Days Operated: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Price Per Person:
- Adult $149
- Child $79