San Francisco to Monterey
Carmel & Monterey Scenic Coastline Tour
An incredible one-day tour of Monterey, Carmel, and the scenic California coastline from San Francisco.
Time & Duration
Tour departs at 8:00am Wednesdays and Saturdays
Tour returns at approximately 7:00pm
Tour length: 11 hours
- Amazing views of the California coastline and Pacific Ocean
- Visit Steinbeck’s historic Cannery Row in Monterey
- Explore the fascinating Monterey Bay Aquarium (ticket is additional cost)
- Outstanding views of Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach Golf Resort, Seal Rock, and the Lone Cypress
- Visit the fairytale-like Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Travel the beautifully-scenic 17-Mile Drive, with stops at Lonely Cypress and Pebble Beach
Visit Monterey and Carmel from San Francisco
Experience an impressive one-day tour to Carmel and Monterey, driving along the scenic California coastal highway, from San Francisco. Travel the winding roads, catching countless views of the rugged coastline and majestic beaches, stopping for visits to Monterey’s historic Cannery Row, the quaint Carmel-by-Sea, and much more.
Spend a Day on the California Coast
Enjoy an amazing one-day tour to Monterey and Carmel, along the incredibly scenic California coast, from San Francisco. Drive down the winding and wonderful Highway 1, catching view after view of the beautiful beaches, rugged coastline, and cliffside outlooks.
Discover some Californian history with Monterey’s Cannery Row, which achieved fame by author John Steinbeck, explore the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium (for an additional entry fee) or delight in all the wonderful restaurants and shopping options. Continue down the coast to Carmel-by-the-Sea, a quaint and artsy town surrounded by enchanting views.
- Pacific Ocean
- Cannery Row in Monterey
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (additional cost for entry)
- 17-Mile Drive
- Pebble Beach Golf Course
- Lone Cypress
- Live tour guide narration in English
- Monterey Bay Aquarium entry fees
- Gratuity for tour guide (recommended)
Where does the minibus tour pick-up and drop-off?
Pick-ups: Our minibus tours pick up in a convenient location in Fisherman’s Wharf at 2805 Leavenworth Street at 8:00 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes prior for check-in.
Drop-offs: The tour will drop you off in the same location as pick-up at the end of the tour.
Is there a parking garage near the starting point?
Yes, there are several parking garages located near our meeting point.
What is your cancellation policy?
Payments: Please note our site is secure and offers SSL security on all credit card purchases.
Cancellations: We offer a 100% refund if you cancel at least 48 hours (or more) in advance of your scheduled Carmel & Monterey Tour with us.
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Departure Time: 8:00am
- Departure Location: 2805 Leavenworth Street, Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Return Time: Approximately 7:00pm
- Days Operated: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Price Per Person:
- Adult $105
- Child $79