Wine Tours from San Francico
Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour Combo
Your wine country tour of Napa Valley and Sonoma from San Francisco.
Time & Duration
Departs daily at 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Adult (21+): $149
Child (20 and under): $104
Senior (65+): $139 per person
Military/Hostel: $139 per person
- See the best of Sonoma and Napa Valley in one day.
- Visit three boutique wineries.
- Take time for lunch at Oxbow Public Market
- Hotel & residency pick-ups available from all San Francisco Bay Area locations.
Wine Country Tour from San Francisco – Sonoma and Napa Valley
See the itinerary and additional details below.
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM – Hotel Pick-ups
You’ll be picked up from your hotel or residency. Once everyone has been accounted for, we’ll start the drive out to Wine Country. Along the drive we’ll stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for photo.
10:15 AM – 11:15 AM – Tasting at Robledo Family Winery
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – Second Tasting at Nicholson Ranch
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Stop at Oxbow Public Market for Lunch
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM – Final Tasting at Bouchaine Vineyards
4:45 PM – 5:45 PM – Arrive back to San Francisco with Guest Drop-offs
*Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
*Golden Gate Bridge— Declared “one of the 10 wonders of the modern world,” the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most recognized symbols of San Francisco. Simply stunning!
Robledo Family Winery— This winery has a historic founding and strong family roots, with Reynaldo Robled becoming the firt Mexican vineyard worker to open his own winery and tasting room in the United States. Located in Sonoma, this tasting experience is around the large oak table imported from Reynaldo’s home state of Michoacan.
Nicholson Ranch— Another family winery located in Sonoma with a unique wine tasting experience. Guests will stroll through the vineyards, glass in hand and hear first-hand about he winemaking process. The Nicholson Ranch produces award-winning estate wine — meaning the wine is grown, produced and bottled all on the same property.
Bouchaine Vineyards— This winery is the oldest continuously operating winery in the Carneros District. The winery is privately owned and produces a smaller number of cases per year compared to others. This smaller scale allows Bouchaine Vineyards to do some very unique things.
Incredible views of the vineyards.
The wines were amazing and we had a great group.
How does the hotel and residency pick-ups work?
Pick-up and drop-offs are available within certain zones (so we can stick to our schedule!).
• You will have a 15 minute pick-up window.
• In the rare occasion of guests being outside of this zone or for those coming into the area via public transit, we arrange pick-up/drop-off at a public meeting point: Parc 55 Hotel at 55 Cyril Magnin St at 8:15 am.
• Please note that we do not pick up from the airport or airport hotels.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance are not refundable.
- Changes made more than 48 hours in advance are permitted.
- Changes made less than 48 hours in advance are not permitted, and no refund will be issued.
Cancellation insurance covers you for ANY reason. No proof required. We recommend insurance because there are many circumstances which are out of one’s control such as:
- Flight delays and cancellations
- Family emergencies
Cancellation insurance covers you in the event you need to cancel your tour after the normal cancellation deadline. (Less than 48 hours in advance for the Napa Tour, Sonoma Tour, and the Combo Napa/Sonoma Tour. Or, less than 7 days in advance for the Alcatraz Tour, and the Half Day Tour of Sonoma Valley.)
You can purchase this insurance on any of our tours for an additional 10% of the total tour cost; for example, if you purchase one ticket for $149, and the insurance for $14.90, you will be refunded $163.90 minus $14.90, which equals $149. You will also be refunded all booking fees.
In the event you cancel before the normal deadline, you will be refunded for all costs, including the cost of the cancellation insurance.
The same rule applies when changing tours after the normal deadline. Refer to our cancellation policy.
If a guest does not purchase cancellation insurance and cancels after the normal deadline, we will not issue a refund.
- Duration: Full-day
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Repturn Time: 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM
- Adult: $139 per person
- Senior (65+): $129 per person
- Military/Hostel: $129 per person
- Youth (under 21): $94 per person
- Group Size: Max. 14
- Tours available year-round
- All tasting fees are included