Wine Tours from San Francisco
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
Your wine country tour of Napa Valley and Sonoma from San Francisco.
Time & Duration
Departs daily at 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Adult (21+): $159.99
Youth (20 and under): $119.99
*minimum 2 people required for booking
*no extra tasting fees
- See the best of Sonoma and Napa Valley in one day with an exclusive Wine Country Tour
- Visit boutique wineries.
- Take time for lunch at Oxbow Public Market
- Hotel & residency pick-ups are available from all San Francisco Bay Area locations.
Wine Country Tour from San Francisco – Sonoma and Napa Valley
See the itinerary and additional details below.
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM – Hotel Pick-ups
You’ll be picked up from your hotel or residency. Once everyone has been accounted for, we’ll start the drive out to Wine Country. Along the drive we’ll stop at the Golden Gate Bridge for photo.
10:15 AM – 11:15 AM – Tasting at Robledo Family Winery
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – Second Tasting at Nicholson Ranch
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Stop at Oxbow Public Market for Lunch
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM – Final Tasting at Bouchaine Vineyards
4:45 PM – 5:45 PM – Arrive back to San Francisco with Guest Drop-offs
*Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
*Golden Gate Bridge— Declared “one of the 10 wonders of the modern world,” the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most recognized symbols of San Francisco. Simply stunning!
Robledo Family Winery— This winery has a historic founding and strong family roots, with Reynaldo Robled becoming the firt Mexican vineyard worker to open his own winery and tasting room in the United States. Located in Sonoma, this tasting experience is around the large oak table imported from Reynaldo’s home state of Michoacan.
Nicholson Ranch— Another family winery located in Sonoma with a unique wine tasting experience. Guests will stroll through the vineyards, glass in hand and hear first-hand about he winemaking process. The Nicholson Ranch produces award-winning estate wine — meaning the wine is grown, produced and bottled all on the same property.
Bouchaine Vineyards— This winery is the oldest continuously operating winery in the Carneros District. The winery is privately owned and produces a smaller number of cases per year compared to others. This smaller scale allows Bouchaine Vineyards to do some very unique things.
Incredible views of the vineyards.
The wines were amazing and we had a great group.
How does the hotel and residency pick-ups work?
Pick-up and drop-offs are available within certain zones (so we can stick to our schedule!).
• You will have a 15 minute pick-up window.
• In the rare occasion of guests being outside of this zone or for those coming into the area via public transit, we arrange pick-up/drop-off at a public meeting point: Parc 55 Hotel at 55 Cyril Magnin St at 8:15 am.
• Please note that we do not pick up from the airport or airport hotels.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations made more than 24-hours in advance are 100% refundable
- Duration: Full-day
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Return Time: 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM
- Adult (21+): $159.99 per person
- Youth (20 and under): $119.99 per person
- Group Size: Minimum 2 | Max. 14
- Tours available year-round